What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Banning cellphones in schools

Gargamel

Platinum Member
Elite Member

So today is the first day of the second school term in New Zealand and so the law for banning cellphones in schools has taken effect.

While I understand that this may be good especially to get kids to interact with one another and to no longer have fights and bullying filmed during school time with students I find it unfair that the teachers and school staff have to police this especially when they've got a lot of other stuff to worry about and a lot of teachers have more students than they should due to funding in New Zealand.

If your country decided to ban cellphones during school time in schools do you think it would work?

They're already doing it here in the states. My town especially. A lot of kids do abuse the privilege and won't do what they're supposed to do.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom