What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Anyone here wants to play in a mafia forum game here?

Hi fellas just want to add mafia is cool game it’s simple you have town and mafia in gamesetup

Day phase players interact among themselves and vote whom they find suspicious among them . End of the day the player is lynched by the town .

There is Night phase where mafia choose player from town to be sacrificed . The game host will announce in new day phase about the player’s demise .

The game ends only when mafia reaches parity with town or town eliminates mafia .

It’s simple . Let me know if you have question I am interested if any one from off topix are interested in the mafia

Also we can start with small games preferable 8-10 player with simple games . It’ll be fun trust me !! ;)

I'm afraid I won't be much help, I'd probably just end up messing things up.
Games aren't really my cup of tea. I was simply curious and happened to check the thread.

Best of luck finding the people you need for the game! :)

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom