What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Adoption

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

Would you adopt a child? Would you rather create your own?

What is a good age to tell a child they are adopted or should they even be told at all (assuming they arent a different skin color and can pass off as a member of your family)?

If i had the chance, i would rather have my own child and not an adopted one.

What is a good age to tell a child they are adopted or should they even be told at all (assuming they arent a different skin color and can pass off as a member of your family)?
From my understanding, I don't think there is ever a good time to confess this fact to the child. My daughter has a friend who is adopted and when she found out, she came to hate her foster parents and has expressed to my daughter that she now wants to meet her biological mom and dad.

Neither. I just don't want children.
To be honest, I don't know. That's rather tricky.

No to both questions. Uninterested in sex and don't like children anyway. Decided at the age of 8 I wasn't having any.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom